What to Expect
- CTRR Is a place to belong, a place you can grow, laugh & make a difference.
- We are a multi-cultural church aimed at celebrating faith & hope, preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, grow in the Holy Spirit & celebrate the love of Jesus Christ.
- God created us all with gifts & talents that we can use to change lives in our communities & the world. You can connect with cell groups to get started.
- Thought provoking & engaging messages based on the Bible.
- We believe worship is an essential part of the Christian life for all believers, and that music is one tool we can use to voice our love for God. You will find in CTRR, Christ enthusiasts singing and leading us to worship the living God in unison.
- A place for our kids to learn the truth about God , be nurtured on Spiritual food, to learn how to walk in righteousness & rejoice always in his presence.
- Finally CTRR is a family of brothers and sisters bonded in the love of Christ and we’re delighted to have you join us in this walk with the Lord.
Father, forgive them!
Lk.23:34, ‘Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.”And they divided His garments and cast lots.’ Christianity stands on this cornerstone of forgiveness. Had Jesus not prayed this prayer on the cross, the story would be different. It’s amazing that the only reason we have to say for the great hope of […]
The Jews were expecting a different kind of King born in a palace but Here was Jesus who was born from a lowly background and was therefore denied by them. Pilate and the Romans had no fault with Jesus but because of the pressure to keep his position with the people, he took a decision against him.
Did you notice that Jesus’ life could not be faulted by anyone in any way? This is the same way we should let our lives shine in a holy manner before God and before Men.In this place, Pilate sins by sentencing an innocent man because of wanting to keep a world position!
There are 3 scenes in this portion of scripture and 2 of them are based on people and one is about a place.
Message from The Word – The Scenes on the Path of Calvary – Pastor Blessen Cherian – 12th July 2019
There are times when life is overwhelming, when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!