What to Expect
- CTRR Is a place to belong, a place you can grow, laugh & make a difference.
- We are a multi-cultural church aimed at celebrating faith & hope, preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, grow in the Holy Spirit & celebrate the love of Jesus Christ.
- God created us all with gifts & talents that we can use to change lives in our communities & the world. You can connect with cell groups to get started.
- Thought provoking & engaging messages based on the Bible.
- We believe worship is an essential part of the Christian life for all believers, and that music is one tool we can use to voice our love for God. You will find in CTRR, Christ enthusiasts singing and leading us to worship the living God in unison.
- A place for our kids to learn the truth about God , be nurtured on Spiritual food, to learn how to walk in righteousness & rejoice always in his presence.
- Finally CTRR is a family of brothers and sisters bonded in the love of Christ and we’re delighted to have you join us in this walk with the Lord.
Even Famines carry Gods’ purposes
Today as we face famine in this world, we are reminded of many famines mentioned in the Word of God. Few escaped to near by places while few remained in the land and faced the famine. Naomi was one among them who tried to escape the famine by lodging in Moab. On the other […]
CTRR Live worship by the The Remnant on 10-Jan-2020 at The Church of the Redeemed Remnant
At Your Name / Praise Him Forever / Jesus at the Center (No other Name)
“Lift up a banner on the high mountain, Raise your voice to them; Wave your hand, that they may enter the gates of the nobles. I have commanded My sanctified ones; I have also called My mighty ones for My anger— Those who rejoice in My exaltation.” Isaiah 13:2,3 The Lord gives this command over His people, His sanctified ones, His chosen warriors to the execution of His will upon Babylon, the enemy nations, every power and principality that rises up against us – lift up your banner, raise your voice and cry out, let those who rejoice in God’s exaltation and promotion, come up through the gates. The Lord is to display His power and excellence in sovereignty in this way:
Therefore I will shake the heavens, And the earth will move out of her place, In the wrath of the Lord of hosts And in the day of His fierce anger.” Isaiah 13:2,3,13 Be not faint-hearted, nor afraid, or terrified, and do not ever give in to panic before your enemies, do not let him gloat over you (Deut. 20.1-4). When we stand without fright before the enemy it is a sign to him, that he will be destroyed, and that we will be saved (Philip. 1.28).
Remember this as we stand in the front line of fire as we worship, that we have a God who said that He will shake up the heavens and the earth and break the chains of those who rise up against us. Fear not, and sing, raise up a battle cry, for the Lord our God goes before us, fights for us, against our enemies, and gives us victory.
Praise & Worship – The Remnant (Live) on 10th January 2020
There are times when life is overwhelming, when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!