What to Expect
- CTRR Is a place to belong, a place you can grow, laugh & make a difference.
- We are a multi-cultural church aimed at celebrating faith & hope, preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, grow in the Holy Spirit & celebrate the love of Jesus Christ.
- God created us all with gifts & talents that we can use to change lives in our communities & the world. You can connect with cell groups to get started.
- Thought provoking & engaging messages based on the Bible.
- We believe worship is an essential part of the Christian life for all believers, and that music is one tool we can use to voice our love for God. You will find in CTRR, Christ enthusiasts singing and leading us to worship the living God in unison.
- A place for our kids to learn the truth about God , be nurtured on Spiritual food, to learn how to walk in righteousness & rejoice always in his presence.
- Finally CTRR is a family of brothers and sisters bonded in the love of Christ and we’re delighted to have you join us in this walk with the Lord.
Be ye doers of the Word!
James 1:22 Every Word of God requires a verb of God is an action! We are supposed to be acting on the word alone and not just hearing about it! Similarly, just like when we walk with one eye open instead of two, there are so many things we miss out on and have more […]
Live Sermon by Pastor Blessen Cherian on 8-Nov-19 at The Church of the Redeemed Remnant
“But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.”
1 Corinthians 2:14-16 “And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ. I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able; for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
For when one says, “I am of Paul,” and another, “I am of Apollos,” are you not carnal?” 1 Corinthians 3:1-4
Message From The Word – You are one of these three people – Pastor Blessen Cherian – 8th November 2019
There are times when life is overwhelming, when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!