What to Expect
- CTRR Is a place to belong, a place you can grow, laugh & make a difference.
- We are a multi-cultural church aimed at celebrating faith & hope, preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, grow in the Holy Spirit & celebrate the love of Jesus Christ.
- God created us all with gifts & talents that we can use to change lives in our communities & the world. You can connect with cell groups to get started.
- Thought provoking & engaging messages based on the Bible.
- We believe worship is an essential part of the Christian life for all believers, and that music is one tool we can use to voice our love for God. You will find in CTRR, Christ enthusiasts singing and leading us to worship the living God in unison.
- A place for our kids to learn the truth about God , be nurtured on Spiritual food, to learn how to walk in righteousness & rejoice always in his presence.
- Finally CTRR is a family of brothers and sisters bonded in the love of Christ and we’re delighted to have you join us in this walk with the Lord.
The PDF of a prayerful life!
We are in a world now challenged by innumerable issues from every phase of life. We are unable to see any light at the end of the present dark tunnel through which we all are moving. More than that, absence of physical churches and prayer fellowships have posed a great challenge to the prayerfulness […]
You are invited to Join & Watch our Online Service this 4th December 2020 @ 5:30 PM onwards (Asia/Dubai)
Exaltation by Ruby Abraham , Praise & Worship by The Remnant & Message From The Word by Sunu Matthew.
Subscribe to our channel: YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/ChurchoftheR…
Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/ctrronline
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ctrronline
Instagram – https;//www.instagram.com/ctrronline
Visit our website: www.thectrr.org
#AwakeMySoul #Heisgood #FaithFul #InEverySeason
An Invitation to Join Our Online Stream Service – 4th December 2020 @ 5:30PM onwards (Asia/Dubai)
There are times when life is overwhelming, when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!