What to Expect
- CTRR Is a place to belong, a place you can grow, laugh & make a difference.
- We are a multi-cultural church aimed at celebrating faith & hope, preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, grow in the Holy Spirit & celebrate the love of Jesus Christ.
- God created us all with gifts & talents that we can use to change lives in our communities & the world. You can connect with cell groups to get started.
- Thought provoking & engaging messages based on the Bible.
- We believe worship is an essential part of the Christian life for all believers, and that music is one tool we can use to voice our love for God. You will find in CTRR, Christ enthusiasts singing and leading us to worship the living God in unison.
- A place for our kids to learn the truth about God , be nurtured on Spiritual food, to learn how to walk in righteousness & rejoice always in his presence.
- Finally CTRR is a family of brothers and sisters bonded in the love of Christ and we’re delighted to have you join us in this walk with the Lord.
Ask for a hard thing !
2 Kings 2:9-10, ‘And so it was, when they had crossed over, that Elijah said to Elisha, “Ask! What may I do for you, before I am taken away from you?” Elisha said, “Please let a double portion of your spirit be upon me.” 10 So he said, “You have asked a hard thing. Nevertheless, if you see […]
A message about Arising. We are the chosen few from the world we see today, being a Christian is not just a journey to a “church”, it is a lifestyle, a lifestyle that influences positively the people closest around us, and knowing that we are living each day from a position of authority, not by our works but a privilege free given.
Message From The Word – Dr. Mandela Chowambe – 17th May 2019
There are times when life is overwhelming, when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!