They will be called the Holy People, the Redeemed of the LORD; and you will be called Sought After, the City No Longer Deserted. Isaiah 62:12
- To be a church who’s head is Jesus Christ led by the Holy Spirit & focused on the great commission.
- To Preach the Good news & welcome members into the fellowship of our church family
- To Bind the broken-hearted through the love of Jesus Christ.
- To comfort those who mourn and replace their grief with joy.
- To develop spiritual maturity through the word of God, equip and empower the church family for a significant ministry by helping them discover the talents God has given them.
- To be a church who will stand in the gap, pray and intercede for nations, lost souls & the broken hearted.(So he said he would destroy them—had not Moses, his chosen one, stood in the breach before him to keep his wrath from destroying them. — Psalm 106:23)
- To be a church whose praise and worship will stir the heavens and earth, exalting Jesus Christ with powerful songs of faith ,praise & hope.(About midnight,Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God,and the other prisoners were listening to them. 26Suddenly a strong earthquake shook the foundations of the prison. At once all the doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose.…Acts 16:25)
- To be a church to empower a leadership generation to preach the gospel to the ends of the earth.
Father, forgive them!
Lk.23:34, ‘Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.”And they divided His garments and cast lots.’ Christianity stands on this cornerstone of forgiveness. Had Jesus not prayed this prayer on the cross, the story would be different. It’s amazing that the only reason we have to say for the great hope of […]
The Jews were expecting a different kind of King born in a palace but Here was Jesus who was born from a lowly background and was therefore denied by them. Pilate and the Romans had no fault with Jesus but because of the pressure to keep his position with the people, he took a decision against him.
Did you notice that Jesus’ life could not be faulted by anyone in any way? This is the same way we should let our lives shine in a holy manner before God and before Men.In this place, Pilate sins by sentencing an innocent man because of wanting to keep a world position!
There are 3 scenes in this portion of scripture and 2 of them are based on people and one is about a place.
Message from The Word – The Scenes on the Path of Calvary – Pastor Blessen Cherian – 12th July 2019
There are times when life is overwhelming, when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!