They will be called the Holy People, the Redeemed of the LORD; and you will be called Sought After, the City No Longer Deserted. Isaiah 62:12
- To be a church who’s head is Jesus Christ led by the Holy Spirit & focused on the great commission.
- To Preach the Good news & welcome members into the fellowship of our church family
- To Bind the broken-hearted through the love of Jesus Christ.
- To comfort those who mourn and replace their grief with joy.
- To develop spiritual maturity through the word of God, equip and empower the church family for a significant ministry by helping them discover the talents God has given them.
- To be a church who will stand in the gap, pray and intercede for nations, lost souls & the broken hearted.(So he said he would destroy them—had not Moses, his chosen one, stood in the breach before him to keep his wrath from destroying them. — Psalm 106:23)
- To be a church whose praise and worship will stir the heavens and earth, exalting Jesus Christ with powerful songs of faith ,praise & hope.(About midnight,Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God,and the other prisoners were listening to them. 26Suddenly a strong earthquake shook the foundations of the prison. At once all the doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose.…Acts 16:25)
- To be a church to empower a leadership generation to preach the gospel to the ends of the earth.
Even Famines carry Gods’ purposes
Today as we face famine in this world, we are reminded of many famines mentioned in the Word of God. Few escaped to near by places while few remained in the land and faced the famine. Naomi was one among them who tried to escape the famine by lodging in Moab. On the other […]
CTRR Live worship by the The Remnant on 10-Jan-2020 at The Church of the Redeemed Remnant
At Your Name / Praise Him Forever / Jesus at the Center (No other Name)
“Lift up a banner on the high mountain, Raise your voice to them; Wave your hand, that they may enter the gates of the nobles. I have commanded My sanctified ones; I have also called My mighty ones for My anger— Those who rejoice in My exaltation.” Isaiah 13:2,3 The Lord gives this command over His people, His sanctified ones, His chosen warriors to the execution of His will upon Babylon, the enemy nations, every power and principality that rises up against us – lift up your banner, raise your voice and cry out, let those who rejoice in God’s exaltation and promotion, come up through the gates. The Lord is to display His power and excellence in sovereignty in this way:
Therefore I will shake the heavens, And the earth will move out of her place, In the wrath of the Lord of hosts And in the day of His fierce anger.” Isaiah 13:2,3,13 Be not faint-hearted, nor afraid, or terrified, and do not ever give in to panic before your enemies, do not let him gloat over you (Deut. 20.1-4). When we stand without fright before the enemy it is a sign to him, that he will be destroyed, and that we will be saved (Philip. 1.28).
Remember this as we stand in the front line of fire as we worship, that we have a God who said that He will shake up the heavens and the earth and break the chains of those who rise up against us. Fear not, and sing, raise up a battle cry, for the Lord our God goes before us, fights for us, against our enemies, and gives us victory.
Praise & Worship – The Remnant (Live) on 10th January 2020
There are times when life is overwhelming, when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!