They will be called the Holy People, the Redeemed of the LORD; and you will be called Sought After, the City No Longer Deserted. Isaiah 62:12
- To be a church who’s head is Jesus Christ led by the Holy Spirit & focused on the great commission.
- To Preach the Good news & welcome members into the fellowship of our church family
- To Bind the broken-hearted through the love of Jesus Christ.
- To comfort those who mourn and replace their grief with joy.
- To develop spiritual maturity through the word of God, equip and empower the church family for a significant ministry by helping them discover the talents God has given them.
- To be a church who will stand in the gap, pray and intercede for nations, lost souls & the broken hearted.(So he said he would destroy them—had not Moses, his chosen one, stood in the breach before him to keep his wrath from destroying them. — Psalm 106:23)
- To be a church whose praise and worship will stir the heavens and earth, exalting Jesus Christ with powerful songs of faith ,praise & hope.(About midnight,Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God,and the other prisoners were listening to them. 26Suddenly a strong earthquake shook the foundations of the prison. At once all the doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose.…Acts 16:25)
- To be a church to empower a leadership generation to preach the gospel to the ends of the earth.
Out of lion’s den
Daniel 6: 23, ‘’ Now the king was exceedingly glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no injury whatever was found on him, because he believed in his God.’’ The Word says that nothing happens in our lives without […]
Join us for our Online Service as we invite you to exalt the name of the Lord and praise Him and Worship Him!
Exaltation by Ruby Thomas , Praise & Worship by the Remnant & Message From The Word by Guest Pastor Linu Thomas
Have a blessed service ahead! God Bless us all!
An Invitation to Join Our Online Service – 26th Feburary 2021 @ 5:30PM onwards (Asia/Dubai)
There are times when life is overwhelming, when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!