They will be called the Holy People, the Redeemed of the LORD; and you will be called Sought After, the City No Longer Deserted. Isaiah 62:12
- To be a church who’s head is Jesus Christ led by the Holy Spirit & focused on the great commission.
- To Preach the Good news & welcome members into the fellowship of our church family
- To Bind the broken-hearted through the love of Jesus Christ.
- To comfort those who mourn and replace their grief with joy.
- To develop spiritual maturity through the word of God, equip and empower the church family for a significant ministry by helping them discover the talents God has given them.
- To be a church who will stand in the gap, pray and intercede for nations, lost souls & the broken hearted.(So he said he would destroy them—had not Moses, his chosen one, stood in the breach before him to keep his wrath from destroying them. — Psalm 106:23)
- To be a church whose praise and worship will stir the heavens and earth, exalting Jesus Christ with powerful songs of faith ,praise & hope.(About midnight,Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God,and the other prisoners were listening to them. 26Suddenly a strong earthquake shook the foundations of the prison. At once all the doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose.…Acts 16:25)
- To be a church to empower a leadership generation to preach the gospel to the ends of the earth.
Dimensions of Faith
Faith is defined as the substance of things hoped for , the evidence of things not seen (Hebr.11:1). Jesus pointed out to various aspects of faith life during His ministry on this earth. This anchor keeps us from being flown away by the tides and waves of this world. These days as life is […]
The weapon No. 1, The word of God
Rise up, Position Yourself & Put on the Armour of God !
This is a three part message – Part 2
Be blessed by watching & hearing this message…Do share it with your friends and family….God Bless you all!
Are You Ready For The Battle? Part 2 – Pastor Blessen Cherian – 11th September 2020
There are times when life is overwhelming, when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!