Declaration of faith
The Church of the Redeemed Remnant believes the whole bible is the written word of God inspired by the grace of the Holy Spirit.The Church of the Redeemed Remnant has adopted the following declaration of faith as its standard and official expression of faith
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification, subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
The House of O-bed-e-dom
2 Sam.6:12, ‘ Now it was told King David, saying, “The Lord has blessed the house of Obed-Edom and all that belongs to him, because of the ark of God. So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obed-Edom to the City of David with gladness.”’ The ark of the […]
Praise exaltation by Rani korah and Praise and Worship by The Remnant Touching testimony from Sis. Ruby and Bro. Sathyan
A message by Pastor Blessen about the church of Thyatira and its resemblance to the church today; let’s all be vigilant of the dangers that bloom from within the church.
Connect with the Church of the Redeemed Remnant(CTRR) http://thectrr.org
CTRR Service Footage – 15th March 2019
There are times when life is overwhelming, when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!